Friday 23 May 2008

POLITICAL RENEWAL


This beautiful picture was taken last weekend by my four year old niece in my garden. The camera was much too heavy for her but she delighted in taking pictures of everything and everyone in the garden with impressive results. Nobody looking at this picture would guess it was taken by a four year old, however the campaign run labour in the Crewe and Nantwich might easily have been dreamed up by one of that age. It was childish in the extreme of them to believe that the electorate could be so easily manipulated using the old "Tory toffs routine". The country is finally waking up to Brown's perfidy - stealing from us all to fritter away on useless initiatives and reviews.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Grendel said...

Welcome back.
G

Jeremy Jacobs said...

Political renewal? I don't think so. Cynics would argue that we are about to go from the Authoritarian Left to the Authoritarian Right

Mrs Smallprint said...

Am I a cynic?

Yes I think so, I don't beleive for a minute that David Cameron has all the answers. However I deal on a day to day basis with Gordon's and the EU's brand of madness and I have to hope that there is something better round the corner.

Daily Referendum said...

Nice pic. Lets hope it's a great summer.